Definition of the Family
I think the outsider is a bad book because there is too much going on in the story with fights and with family issues that they have. I think by the end of the book will end at the point that more than half of the gresers will get hurt and that goes with the socs to. I think that the author maybe had problems with gangs and his family. I thought it had too much family problems. I thought it was good at the beginning and then it got bad the middle of the book. I think that the names and the description of the kids were bad. I think that there should be no parent that should name their kids Ponyboy or Sodapop or a guy Dally. The names that are normal are Jonny and Darry.
I think that the book was bad and okay but mostly bad because of the issue with fights and gangs and family. I think that he had a little incident in life then he put his feelings on a piece of paper and then root the book The Outsiders.
So why is The Outsiders a bad book because I think the author was just going to tell the readers about the book? May be he wanted to be more like the kids with their friends which they call family and they didn’t so he felt bad because his family life him or they all passed away.
No comments:
Post a Comment