Quote
The quote I picked was “I think that someone should push peters head into the curb”. I think that this is not a good quote because it’s talking about hurting somebody. So why does this kid think that it is good to hurt somebody.
I think that this quote is a great quote because it is talking about hurting somebody but that was in the beginning of the book and I bet if you go farther into the book and tell this boy Cole he will be ashamed to what he said. I think that the author put this quote in the story for a reason and it was a good reason because the boy is nice to his family and his friends that he will try to get.
The author put many quotes in this story but I think that the most in portent one was this one because the kid was bad and now he is starting to rely that he was wrong his whole life to be bad. Know he is trying to be good so he can have a good life. So that is why I think that this quote was the best in the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment