“Thank you ma’am”
Lazaro, Perez
1/26/12
Authors note: I think the author rote this story to teach kids a lesson in to not take things from people and to just ask them and see what they say.
I think that this short story is okay but I didn't like it because it was awkward. The story had a lot of details and it just didn't all make sense. Such as that lady would say words that didn't make any sense when she talked. Then this kid is like trying to steal her pocketbook and because it is to heavy he falls and then she kicks him in his area. Then she goes and kidnaps him and stakes him to her house and feeds him and has him wash his face. So that is why I think that this book was bad and I would not recommend this book to somebody because there was bad grammar and other things.
I liked that it was all about your opinion. You need to work on spelling and grammar more. Next time maybe you should do a conflict and resolution piece instead. I really liked it overall.
ReplyDeleteYour opinion is great but you need to improve the structure and organization and grammer
ReplyDeleteI like how you backed up your reasons with facts, but there are some grammatical errors that interfere with inturpritaion.
ReplyDelete