“How free were the black in the north?”
Author's note: I will be explaining how free the blacks were in the north and if they were as free as they pleased.
I think that the blacks were not as free as they should have been and when they were free they were treated very differently. Many other places had blacks but they were a little bit okay with them there.
For the social freedom rights having to do with the right to mix with different people. Many people would have not been okay with this because they had different skin color then whites so they thought they were bad people. May be but they all had a right to be on the same bus school, church and area. Where would this world be if we all hated each other because of skin?
I think that the blacks were not as free as they should have been and when they were free they were treated very differently. As there are many things wrong with this you ca sees that Abraham Lincoln made the right choose on freeing the slaves.
I think that the black men should have started a group of people that could help them became a little more free. They always thought that they were good people but they had to work for people.
There was a boy named emit till he was a boy that was beaten to death and shot. The boy was found with barb wire around his neck tied to a 75 pound fan. So they thought that a war was going to start with the boys killing.
I think that the blacks were not as free as they should have been and when they were free they were treated very differently. So as there should be many thing that should change this reasoning of blacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment