Friday, April 27, 2012


DNA finger prints
4/26/12

In this essay I will be telling you on DNA and how it I looked at. In the body and how the criminal investigators get finger prints. There are many ways in the world show DNA but I am going to show you one just one analyzing.
DNA is in the nucleus and it has chromosomes that give the cell its DNA. The DNA in the cell is very important and it can be very bad if the cell don’t have it. DNA is very important if you are in the criminal investigation business.  Because it can give you help with finding people (DNA is found throughout the body).
              When I research the process used to analyze DNA I found out that they look at the scientists have to take a little DNA to get a good read on it. Use a process called polymerase chain reaction, or PCR. Roper. I think it is really cool but I like having my blood or anything to myself.  Although anything you touch with your fingers can leave a fingerprint and the FBI or anybody that can look at that stuff can track you and tell your name and all your characteristics about you by a finger print (New Patent Improves Speed of DNA Analysis).
                        How it can help determine a suspect’s guilt or innocence? DNA is very clear and the results of the scientists mess up are highly unlikely DNA also help criminal justice groups because they can find people in the computer system and help them find people (How DNA Determines Guilt Or Innocence).
.
            There are many things in the world that can help criminal investigators find people. Many things such as looking at DNA and you can find them with hair and spit and even your blood they will find you

Bibliography

"DNA is found throughout the body." Putting DNA to work . <http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhibitdna/intro02.jsp>.
"How DNA Determines Guilt Or Innocence." 2012. Putting DNA to work . 25 april 2011 <http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhibitdna/crim01.jsp>.
"New Patent Improves Speed of DNA Analysis." 28 september 2011. unaversity of arkansaw news wire. 24 april 2012 <http://newswire.uark.edu/article.aspx?id=16865>.






No comments:

Post a Comment